skip to content

If you are a disabled staff member, the University’s Occupational Health and Safety Service can provide advice and support. It can arrange an occupational health assessment to support you if a disability, impairment or chronic illness may affect your ability to perform your job. An occupational health practitioner will then be able to give advice and recommendations to you and management regarding necessary modifications and adjustments to the work environment and/or job design.

You can find further support through the University’s Disabled Staff Network, which welcomes all individuals who work for the University, a College or an associated institution and consider themselves to be a disabled person.